Modern online store is hardly imaginable without Internet payments. It’s obvious, that it’s a lot more comfortable for you to sit in front of your computer and sip hot tea while buying things on your favorite websites rather than make yourslef go out. It’s rather a matter of human laziness, and it’s not something to be trifled with.
If you can sell anything on the Internet, do it! It’s so easy! And you’ll see how your business will flourish.
Realizing importance of online-shopping we tried to protect you from troubles of integrating with payment systems.
Connecting aggregators to JBZoo
We have embedded connection with Interkassa and Robokassa aggregators which include a lot of payment systems.
“Why namely aggregators?” you might ask.
The main purpose is to cover as many payment methods as possible. This way you will not lose a client only because he was unable to pay. That’s a silly reason of the lack of sales, don’t you agree?
If you connect only one or two payment systems to your website, it’s very unlikely that a client will have an appropriate account with enough money at the time of purchase. That’s why we made a small research and described pros and cons of connecting payment aggregators and payment systems to your website.
How does payment via aggregators work in JBZoo?
1. A visitor adds products to the cart, goes to the checkout page and fills in an checkout form (it’s fields can be configured in the control panel).
2. Then he selects one of the suggested aggregators. In the control panel you can configure which aggregators should be available: only Interkassa, only Robokassa or both.
3. After that a buyer is transferred to the aggregator page where he can choose a payment system. The only thing left to do is to make a payment.
4. Then he is transferred back to your website where he sees a message about a successful or unsuccessful payment.
5. If everything went good, a buyer receives an email to the address mentioned in the checkout form. Website administrator can receive the same email. These letters can be configured in the control panel. For example, if it’s important to receive information about a phone number, order price, product SKU, then these fields can be easily added by just dragging with a mouse.
6. An authorized buyer can view his purchase history. There is an information about payment status and a “buy” button if the payment was not made.
Order statuses in the control panel
If you open a page of any order in the control panel, you will see a field that shows the payment status.
- No data - when a user created an order, submitted a checkout form, but was not transferred to the payment system.
- Cancelled - when there was a mistake and a user was unable to make a payment. For example, there was not enough money.
- Not paid - when a user decided not to pay and returned to the website.
- In progress - this status is necessary in order to track the stage of an order. For example, if it’s currently in a delivery, you can set this status and re-save an order page.
- Paid - this status is set when an order was successfully paid.
Additional possibilities of working with payments in JBZoo
There are several nice and smart settings in the control panel regarding payment that will definitely make your life easier.
- Successful order page - a link to the item where a user will be redirected to after successful payment. This way you can mix and match any page in Joomla.
- Failed order page - an address where a user will be redirected to if the payment failed. For example, here you can provide your contact information, so a user can address you and jointly solve payment problems.
- Minimum order amount - a minimum value of an order required to make a purchase. If a user tries to buy less, he will be unable to do so and will see a message telling that an order cost is too low.
- CSV import/export - to export orders in a CSV file. All information about order including its status will be there. This way it’s possible to synchronize orders statuses with 1C system or with another sales control program. You can also import a file with data on your website.
- Accounting products stock - an important option for an online store. Every time an order is made, product quantity in JBZoo is deducted automatically. Their quantities can also be exported in a CSV file.